Sunday, August 8, 2010

stargate atlantis

oldest son is having a marathon of stargate atlantis. i'll watch it but it's not one of my favs. i wanna know how come the wraith look like legolas and remind me of the twins.

and of course the stargate reminds me of apple's stargate



---

read a breakdown of the Target/Best Buy boycott that was pretty interesting. scary stuff, but what stood out for me was the statement by the judge "corporations, like people, have a right to speech, and because money is speech, limitations on corporate spending are unconstitutional". huh??? oh yeah, how could i forget corporations are considered 'people'. oh and also the fact that this dude they're endorsing wants to execute homosexuals(???).



---

my son sent me this link today. reminds me, i've been meaning to try and make myself a tom baker scarf.

0 people left words: